Páginas

martes, 30 de abril de 2013

Fire flower


Samicia and the fire flowers.


Fire flowers are a curious plant that only grows on the Scorched Plains, they are capable of actually emiting heat; the more white/yellow the flower the more heat it emits. The constant windy plains make move like they are indeed on fire.


This aparently is used as a defense mechanism as much as a way of comunication; once a plant feels endagered it starts emitting more heat which is also a signal for other plants to do the same. The accumulated heat is usually unbearable and the approaching danger flees.



Another acrylic painting, I was getting a little more confortable with the media, its very similar to digital painting, the mayor difference is how the paint behaves in different supports and while mixing with other color. I think I have another version of this one, I’ll see if I find it and post it too.

No hay comentarios: